1. This is the Wandant dog pedometer.
5. From Fujitsu’s website:
With Wandant, the same sensing technologies developed for use in mobile phones are incorporated into a tag worn on the dog’s collar, which automatically measures and records(4) the number of steps taken, shivering motions, and temperature changes. These data are collected in the cloud and presented as a graphic on a website that reports trends in the dog’s activities that are easy to understand at a glance, facilitating management of the dog’s health and preventing obesity.
6. You (and your dog) can then look at a dashboard on your laptop…
9. That’s one sharp looking pup!
- At least 37 people died after a magnitude-6.2 earthquake hit central Italy. The mayor of Amatrice said, "the town isn't here anymore."
- Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.
- Facebook says it mistakenly suspended two libertarian groups. It's the network's latest case of suddenly removing content.