1. This is Georges Exantus. He lives in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. This is his bedroom.
2. Georges is a professional dancer.
3. It was three years ago that the devastating 7.0 earthquake hit Haiti’s capital. It flattened George’s apartment, burying him under rubble. He spent three days trapped in the wreckage.
4. Doctors had to amputate his leg below the knee. He now uses a prosthetic leg to get around.
5. His prosthesis allows him to do what he loves most: dance.
6. Georges now walks with a slight limp. He can’t get around as fast as he used to or pull off some of his old moves, but he can still dance.
7. And today Georges is getting married.
8. Here’s Georges putting a ring on the finger of his bride, Sherly.
9. Congratulations, Georges!
10. In Haiti, there’s a lot of stigma surrounding the disabled population, but Georges told the AP he’s learned to ignore the stares.
11. “As long as I am living I’m going to dance.”
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- The Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again after crushing the Steelers. They'll play the Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈