1. A branch employee tries to work, surrounded by protesters.
3. Another employee attempts to work, ignoring the leaflets and protesters filling up the bank’s lobby.
5. Spain is currently struggling, trying to get out of its second recession in the last three years.
7. Twenty-six percent of the population there is unemployed.
9. A protester kicks her feet up on a desk, pretending to be the bank’s manager, surrounded by debris and pieces of paper.
11. A protester passes by an employee with a sign reading: “No more people without houses and Yes to the future of people.”
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.
- The Afghan Taliban has picked an extremist scholar as its successor to leader Mullah Mansour, who was killed in a U.S. drone strike last week.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.