1. A branch employee tries to work, surrounded by protesters.
3. Another employee attempts to work, ignoring the leaflets and protesters filling up the bank’s lobby.
5. Spain is currently struggling, trying to get out of its second recession in the last three years.
7. Twenty-six percent of the population there is unemployed.
9. A protester kicks her feet up on a desk, pretending to be the bank’s manager, surrounded by debris and pieces of paper.
11. A protester passes by an employee with a sign reading: “No more people without houses and Yes to the future of people.”
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- Round of applause: This teen got a standing ovation for her high school presentation on white privilege.