1. During Malcolm Smith’s postgame Super Bowl conference, a random dude grabbed the microphone and shouted a bunch of stuff about 9/11 into it.
2. The guy was quickly removed after shouting:
Investigate 9/11. 9/11 was perpetrated by people within our own government.
3. Apparently the man who interrupted the conference, Matt Millis, was affiliated with We Are Change.
- Today is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- Turkish's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia, in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total disaster — and it's shows how insane and competitive the industry has become 😱
- A Jimmy John's employee was robbed at gunpoint and video footage shows how chill he was through the whole thing 😂😳