1. During Malcolm Smith’s postgame Super Bowl conference, a random dude grabbed the microphone and shouted a bunch of stuff about 9/11 into it.
2. The guy was quickly removed after shouting:
Investigate 9/11. 9/11 was perpetrated by people within our own government.
3. Apparently the man who interrupted the conference, Matt Millis, was affiliated with We Are Change.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀