First up, we have McDonald’s, which I assumed would be way weirder. Aside from some seasonal items and a few weird twists on classic stuff, though, it’s more or less the same. Here’s what you can get in Japan you can’t get anywhere else.
6. Burger King
Burger King, more than any other American fast-food joint, seems to be the chain that has gone completely off the rails in Japan. It has a ton of weird stuff, most of it totally delicious. Also, you can smoke inside if you’re looking to light one up after eating your breakfast hot dog.
16. In conclusion: Go to McDonald’s for breakfast, Burger King for the Quattro Burger, and stick with the chicken at KFC.
Oh, and these menus change a lot, so if you spot anything awesome put it in the comments below!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.