1. Ex-NFL offensive lineman Brian Holloway watched in horror as photos from the inside of his house were uploaded to Twitter over Labor Day weekend.
NBC Los Angeles
Partiers trash ex-NFL player’s vacation home and he uses it as a teaching moment. http://t.co/AnRHdOtxB6
12. Holloway took reporters on a tour of the house after the party, showing off room upon room of destroyed property and graffiti.
Brian Holloway: “Things can be fixed. But how are we going to save 300 kids?” | http://t.co/6lJJzob6yR #NFL
14. Another group of local teens, however, who didn’t attend the rager, showed up to help Holloway clean up the estimated $20,000 worth of damage.
Former NFL pro Brian Holloway calls teens who partied in his home a ‘migrating mass of absurd ideas and entitlement.’
15. Authorities are estimating that between 200 and 400 teenagers attended the party.
Former NE Patriot Brian Holloway and the teens who came to clean his trashed home in Stephentown, NY, today.
16. Holloway has used Twitter to collect over 200 names of people who attended the party. No arrests have been made as of Thursday.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.