1. We already knew The Mother was at a St. Patrick’s Day party that Ted and Barney went to in 2008.
3. But The Mother left the party early, only to meet none other than The Naked Man.
4. Which is why Ted accidentally takes her umbrella!
5. On Ted’s first day teaching (the wrong class) at Columbia, we knew she was in the auditorium.
8. That chance classroom seating is how The Mother ends up living in the same apartment as Cindy!
16. A few years later, Ted bumps into Cindy and her wife.
18. We also knew that this was Louis, the last guy to date The Mother before Ted.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called "global gag rule," barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- In the first major lawsuit of his presidency, Donald Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- Samsung finally explained why its Galaxy Note 7 kept catching fire, blaming a combo of faulty batteries and improper welding in the phones📱🔥
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹