2. You tell your friend to film you doing a totally extreme parkour trick over two cops.
3. You’re in mid-air and you’re thinking, “this is so cool. I’m like jumping over cops.”
4. You land and you’re like, “oh man, these cops are probably laughing their asses off.”
5. You notice they aren’t laughing.
6. Instead of laughing with you, they, in fact, chase you.
7. And then tackle you to the ground and arrest you.
- The White House continued to defend rolling back Obama-era transgender protections, with Sean Spicer repeatedly insisting it's a "states' rights issue."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized recreational use.
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at the Coachella festival, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while she's pregnant 🐝😭
- Indiana police released chilling audio in the case two teens found dead in the woods — a voice captured on one of their phones saying "down the hill."