2. You tell your friend to film you doing a totally extreme parkour trick over two cops.
3. You’re in mid-air and you’re thinking, “this is so cool. I’m like jumping over cops.”
4. You land and you’re like, “oh man, these cops are probably laughing their asses off.”
5. You notice they aren’t laughing.
6. Instead of laughing with you, they, in fact, chase you.
7. And then tackle you to the ground and arrest you.
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩