1. So, if you don’t know, Taco Bell is launching a breakfast menu and includes a thing called a waffle taco. On the right is what it looks like in real life.
How it tastes: Pretty good, actually. It’s definitely better if you pour syrup on it. The waffle was pretty good too.
3. For like breakfast dessert stuff, they have these cinnamon delights. They’re made by Cinnabon and they’re like if you took a cinnamon bun and turned it inside out and made it into a ball.
How it tastes: Not so great. They’re full of icing, which in theory is kind of cool, but also a little gross.
4. And lastly, here’s a GIF of the awkward face you make when you try and eat a waffle taco.
5. Are we, as a society, ready for Taco Bell breakfast?
- Donald Trump was sworn in today as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Over 90 people have been arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- As one of his first acts as president, Donald Trump announced the end of certain Obama administration climate and pollution rules.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.