1. Last night Joffrey was poisoned at his wedding. But how did it happen?!
2. Well, do you remember Ser Dontos? The drunk guy who’s been creeping on Sansa?
6. In the Game of Thrones universe, there’s a poison called “The Strangler.” It’s made from purple crystallized plants.
7. Lady Olenna then leaves with the missing purple crystal.
8. A bit later Joffrey gets drunk, humiliates Tyrion, and forces Tyrion to be his cupbearer.
10. And then Joffrey drinks the wine and dies.
Huge shout out to all the very intrepid “detectives” over at the Game of Thrones subreddit.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.