1. Last night Joffrey was poisoned at his wedding. But how did it happen?!
2. Well, do you remember Ser Dontos? The drunk guy who’s been creeping on Sansa?
6. In the Game of Thrones universe, there’s a poison called “The Strangler.” It’s made from purple crystallized plants.
7. Lady Olenna then leaves with the missing purple crystal.
8. A bit later Joffrey gets drunk, humiliates Tyrion, and forces Tyrion to be his cupbearer.
10. And then Joffrey drinks the wine and dies.
Huge shout out to all the very intrepid “detectives” over at the Game of Thrones subreddit.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- "The Great Liberation Of France" is a private chat room that Trump Supporters are using to manipulate French voters 💬👀