1. Last night Joffrey was poisoned at his wedding. But how did it happen?!
2. Well, do you remember Ser Dontos? The drunk guy who’s been creeping on Sansa?
6. In the Game of Thrones universe, there’s a poison called “The Strangler.” It’s made from purple crystallized plants.
7. Lady Olenna then leaves with the missing purple crystal.
8. A bit later Joffrey gets drunk, humiliates Tyrion, and forces Tyrion to be his cupbearer.
10. And then Joffrey drinks the wine and dies.
Huge shout out to all the very intrepid “detectives” over at the Game of Thrones subreddit.
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.