3. Their Twitter account has been retweeting an insane amount of anti-Belgian propaganda, as well.
7. Going so far as to completely deny that Belgian waffles exist!
The folks over at TMZ noticed that the Waffle House social media team was mobilizing and asked a representative for the chain what the deal was.
“We support a boycott on Belgian Waffles,” the spokesperson said. “We support America. We don’t support Belgian Waffles.”
9. Hoping to calm the growing anti-Belgium waffle sentiment that Waffle House has been promoting, New York City’s Wafels & Dinges has extended an olive branch.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶