1. Rob Zombie posted this photo with Japanese all-girl metal band Babymetal on Monday. “Backstage with my new pals,” the caption reads.
2. If you aren’t familiar with Babymetal, they’re a three-piece J-pop-influenced metal band. Their lead singer, Suzuka “Su-Metal” Nakamoto, is only 18 years old. The other two singers, Moa “Moametal” Kikuchi and Yui “Yuimetal” Mizuno, are just 16 years old.
7. You can check out Babymetal’s single “Karate” off their newest album Metal Resistance below. By the way, their first album was certified gold and their newest album peaked at No. 2 on the U.S. hard rock charts.
9. BuzzFeed has reached out to Rob Zombie for comment.
- Democrats will try to block Trump's Supreme Court pick, Neil Gorsuch, setting the stage for Republicans eliminating the judicial filibuster.
- Republicans worked overnight trying to finalize a deal that would allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- An American-Israeli teen has been arrested in Israel for bomb threats to Jewish community centers in the US, says the FBI.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.