1. Charles Botheull IV was in the middle of a live interview with Nancy Grace when he learned his son has been trapped in his basement for the last 11 days.
5. Botheull’s son, 12-year-old Charlie Botheull V, had been missing since June 14. He was finally discovered in the basement of the family’s home in Detroit by local law enforcement.
7. Investigators don’t believe that the boy would have been able to make the barricade himself. There was also evidence that there was food around where he was.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔