5. Anderson gave a lengthy statement, which was posted to the Lastrealindians Facebook page, saying that the fired waitress was very remorseful.
First, this waitress was immediately fired and I would also like to share that she was very very remorseful and did not see what she was doing as disrespectful at the time and when this was brought to her attention she wished she could take it back. This young girl will have a tough time getting over this so she has learned a tough lesson the hard way.
6. Mike Wright, the owner of the Bismarck Famous Dave’s location, also posted a statement on the restaurant’s Facebook page, saying the waitress made “an ass” of herself.
I’m the proud owner of the Bismarck Famous Dave’s. We have many wonderful staff and employees that enjoy cooking and serving our Award Winning barbeque!
Like many employeers we employee many people. People have opinions. Social media allows an outlet for these opinions.
When an employee decides to make an ass of him or herself they can now do it for all to see. Sadly, for reasons unkown to me, often times bitter employees also try to embarass the employers and taint the businesses where they work. Clearly a recent post by a now former employee fits this description.
I’m proud that since opening in 2004 we have served thousands and thousands of satisfied and happy guests. We will continue to do this for decades to come.
I’ve asked my social media person to no longer remove the obviously offensive and ridiculous post. I will allow the court court of public opinion to weigh in on this obviously offensive post.
Thanks for your past and continued support of Famous Dave’s
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂