3. Daft Punk co-produced some of the most aggressive songs on the album, like “Black Skinhead” and “On Sight.”
4. Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon is also on it, singing on the ultra-melodic fifth track, “Hold My Liquor.”
5. Frank Ocean appears on “New Slaves,” at the end of the song.
6. There are a lot of dancehall sounds all over the album, keeping up with the samples used on “Mercy” last year.
8. The album version of “New Slaves” is different than the SNL version, with a brighter, longer outro.
- Authorities are removing Dakota Access pipeline protesters blocking roads and camped on private property.
- Apple just unveiled lighter, thinner MacBooks with touch-sensitive panels for instant emoji access (and other uses) 💻✨
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀