1. The parody that’s causing the confusion was made by a California-based comedy and improv group, The Gunfordmay.
6. While Kmart is not responsible for the Knickers video, they did release “Ship My Pants” and “Big Gas Savings” on their official Youtube account.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- Daniel J. Berrigan, an American priest and poet famous for leading anti-Vietnam War protests, has died at the age 94.
- U.S. President Barack Obama zinged the media and presidential contenders before dropping the mic at his final White House Correspondents' Dinner 🎤