1. The parody that’s causing the confusion was made by a California-based comedy and improv group, The Gunfordmay.
6. While Kmart is not responsible for the Knickers video, they did release “Ship My Pants” and “Big Gas Savings” on their official Youtube account.
- France's highest court has reversed the burkini ban imposed on a town near Nice, a human rights group lawyer said.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- Italy declared a state of emergency in the regions hardest hit by Wednesday's earthquake. At least 267 people have died and 400 others were injured.