5. The “Race Is Not A Party” protest happened Wednesday afternoon, organized on Facebook by Duke’s Asian American Alliance.
9. Perhaps most shocking, Kappa Sigma was only recently reinstated, forced to dissolve in 2002 for alcohol policy violations, financial errors and general misconduct.
- The U.S. Justice Dept. will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, the suspect in last summer's Charleston church shooting.
- Police are removing thousands of refugees from an informal refugee camp on Greece's border with Macedonia.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.