1. A Golden Corral employee, Brandon Huber, posted a video on YouTube last week showing raw food left next to Dumpsters in the back of a Golden Corral in Port Orange, Fla.
2. Huber posted a second video Sunday alleging that the food shown in his first video was wheeled back into the restaurant then served to customers.
3. Golden Corral’s YouTube account commented on Huber’s first video today, saying none of the items were served to customers and all were disposed of within an hour of being outside.
4. According to the Golden Corral statement, Huber was involved with the disposal of the food and Huber’s father was attempting to sell the footage of the food for $5,000.
11. Golden Corral responded to Huber’s videos, but the company has not released any statements about the photos that are now making their way through Twitter.
@goldencorral Why fire the manager if he didn’t serve that rotten food? You’re about as good a liar as my baby’s mom. Are you on drugs too?
Lauren Trenta Holm
@goldencorral you nasty! Never eating there again.
13. The flood of backlash via social media continues to grow.
@goldencorral what the heck is going on with the video that shows the food next to the dumpster
@goldencorral you may want to check @reddit then just go out of biz, b.c. I certainly wont ever go near any of your code violations (rest)
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A former "Apprentice" contestant has filed a lawsuit against Trump for calling her a liar over sexual assault allegations.
- Birth control startups are seeing a spike in demand because many women are nervous coverage under Obamacare will disappear.
- You can now dig through the CIA's secret history. 12 millions declassified docs are on the internet for all to see 🤓📚