1. CBS New York reported last month that three teenagers were arrested for beating a homeless man to death.
2. CBS said local police believed the three teenagers were playing a game called “Knockout” or “One Hitter Quitter,” where teenagers randomly attack strangers on the street.
3. Last week, the same New York CBS affiliate reported that a 19-year-old Jewish man from Brooklyn was attacked by black teenagers playing “Knock Out The Jew,” a variation of The Knockout Game.
7. The Knockout Game is already the name of a game teenagers play and upload to YouTube where they try to make themselves faint.
12. On Instagram #KnockoutGame is a tag that refers to a One Direction fan game.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee bans indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- Wednesday marks 73 days since people in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet — at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year.