2. It quickly set off a firestorm on Twitter with users who were live-tweeting the event. Many claimed they were switching over to Pepsi.
5. Others insisted that Coke as a brand was now un-American, or even communist.
9. While many others were furious that an American brand would release a Super Bowl commercial in any language other than English.
11. Others took it even further, calling Coca-Cola terrorists.
16. It also inspired a handful of hashtags, including #SpeakAmerican…
18. And the #boycottcoke.
21. Interestingly enough, very few people noticed the fact that the commercial also included a gay couple.
23. Judge for yourself:
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.