2. It quickly set off a firestorm on Twitter with users who were live-tweeting the event. Many claimed they were switching over to Pepsi.
5. Others insisted that Coke as a brand was now un-American, or even communist.
9. While many others were furious that an American brand would release a Super Bowl commercial in any language other than English.
11. Others took it even further, calling Coca-Cola terrorists.
16. It also inspired a handful of hashtags, including #SpeakAmerican…
18. And the #boycottcoke.
21. Interestingly enough, very few people noticed the fact that the commercial also included a gay couple.
23. Judge for yourself:
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and was over with in 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- After the health care fail, it's unclear if Republicans and Trump will find consensus on other big ticket items.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨