2. Guha decided there was nothing else left he could do but ask Aetna CEO Mark T. Bertolini (@mtbert) to help him with his medical expenses.
3. The internet, of course, chimes in.
10. Guha and Bertolini argued back and forth on twitter later that day.
12. After spending the next day on the phone with Aetna, Guha announces on Facebook that Aetna is covering “every penny” of his medical bills.
Guha’s friend Jen Wang has collected all of the social media fight in a storify page here. If you’re interested in the specific back and forths between Aetna and the angry twitter mob, definitely check it out.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.