2. Guha decided there was nothing else left he could do but ask Aetna CEO Mark T. Bertolini (@mtbert) to help him with his medical expenses.
3. The internet, of course, chimes in.
10. Guha and Bertolini argued back and forth on twitter later that day.
12. After spending the next day on the phone with Aetna, Guha announces on Facebook that Aetna is covering “every penny” of his medical bills.
Guha’s friend Jen Wang has collected all of the social media fight in a storify page here. If you’re interested in the specific back and forths between Aetna and the angry twitter mob, definitely check it out.
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸