1. Red Balloon is the leading English school in Brazil and a few months ago they had their students correct celebrities’ tweets.
A great quarterback is only as strong as his team,Right? The MAN need a stronger line, people!
Hi, @TheSlyStallone I’m Theo, Iâ€™m 8 and Iâ€™m from Brazil. Look, you wrote ÈcneedÈd but itâ€™s ÈcneedsÈd.Love the Expendables
She’s my rock so I hold on to she tight!!! http://t.co/N8PQIwHudE
Hi @rihanna! I love your songs. My name is Carolina. I’m 11 years old. It’s not to she, it’s to her. bye bye .
3. The kids would tweet back at the celebrities, explaining politely what was wrong in their tweets.
Hello guys ,It have been an age that I didn’t tweet , thanks all for your amaizing messages .DAN XX
@DanieIRadcIiffe Dear Harry Potter, I’m Gabriel, from Brazil. Your tweet has 2 mistakes: “it has been” and “amazing”.
Up early getting ready to film Chelsea Lately today with the whole fam! Were taking over tonight!!!
@KimKardashian, you’re beautiful. I’m Ana Beatriz from Brazil, I’m 8. Look, you wrote Were, but it’s “we’re”. Kisses.
5. According to a video about the project, the teachers at the school wanted to make sure the kids knew their idols weren’t right when it came to spelling and grammar.
Just got out of the pool, went for a night swim with @RiverViiperi. The pool is as warm as bath water. Feels amazing. Loves it.
@ParisHilton! I’m Marcus from Brazil. I’m 11 years old. May I help you? It’s not loves it, it’s love it. Kisses.
Some video games. Some old movies… That was a long bus ride. But we here. #sleep
Hi, @justinbieber! My name is Maria, I’m 9 and I’m a fan from Brazil. Watch out: it’s “we’re here” not “we here”. : )
7. All the students were between 8 and 13-years-old and they called themselves The Celeb Grammar Cops.
Just herd NYC power went out?!?! Is that true
@ryanlochte Hi, Iâ€™m Louise from Brazil. I’m 9 and I love sports too! Look, you missed an A in “heard”. Best!
That phoenix crowed was completely and utterly insane. Just did #4showsin4days in three states. I will be sleeping for the next 24hrs.
@ladygaga I’m Milena, 10 years old from Brazil. You’re great but your tweet has a mistake: crowd doesn’t have “e”. S2
9. They’re definitely the most polite correctors of grammar on the Internet, that’s for sure.
short break from the kooky part of my brane
check out who I had pleasure of taking to school this morn!
@charliesheen I’m Rafael from Brazil. Big fan. But man, use your “brain”, not your “brane”: ) Your show is great!
Miley Ray Cyrus
So many peeps I love birrrfday is today! Gotta celllllebratttteee â¤â¤â¤
@MileyCyrus Hi, my name is Amanda and I’m a big fan from Brazil. Look, “birthday” has no Fs :) LOVE YOU! Kisses!
Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em
She not a queen if she don’t belong to a king
@souljaboy Mayara and Ana from Brazil here. We’re 11 and 8 years old. Did you mean “she’s not” and “she doesn’t”? :)
Here’s a video about this very cute and educational idea.
(h/t CBC News)
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's rights and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️
- "We shall overcomb." People across America are getting creative and making some pretty epic signs for the Women's March.