1. The two sisters say it’s becoming a struggle to keep working Amsterdam’s famous red light district, mainly due to arthritis, which makes certain positions difficult.
2. Martine told The Daily Mail that she’s also having a tough time attracting new customers, except for one older man who comes in for a regular S&M session.
3. As for what’s next for the two, they’re hoping that the book and film rights from their upcoming documentary, “Meet The Fokkens,” can support them.
4. The two sisters say that of all the things that have changed in Amsterdam, they miss the sense of community between Amsterdam’s prostitutes.
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, the same gathering he skipped last year amid tensions with organizers.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.