1. The two sisters say it’s becoming a struggle to keep working Amsterdam’s famous red light district, mainly due to arthritis, which makes certain positions difficult.
2. Martine told The Daily Mail that she’s also having a tough time attracting new customers, except for one older man who comes in for a regular S&M session.
3. As for what’s next for the two, they’re hoping that the book and film rights from their upcoming documentary, “Meet The Fokkens,” can support them.
4. The two sisters say that of all the things that have changed in Amsterdam, they miss the sense of community between Amsterdam’s prostitutes.
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.