1. The two sisters say it’s becoming a struggle to keep working Amsterdam’s famous red light district, mainly due to arthritis, which makes certain positions difficult.
2. Martine told The Daily Mail that she’s also having a tough time attracting new customers, except for one older man who comes in for a regular S&M session.
3. As for what’s next for the two, they’re hoping that the book and film rights from their upcoming documentary, “Meet The Fokkens,” can support them.
4. The two sisters say that of all the things that have changed in Amsterdam, they miss the sense of community between Amsterdam’s prostitutes.
- A Pennsylvania judge has ordered Bill Cosby to face trial for a felony sex-assault case from 2004.
- Twitter will no longer count links, @names, and GIFs toward its 140-character limit. You can also retweet yourself now.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.