2. There’s also a promotional video, advertising a spray-on jean that is “contoured through the thigh, knee, and ankle… that fits like second skin.”
3. This girl loves the freedom she has wearing nothing but blue denim-color spray paint.
4. This girl is trying to pick out which top would go best with her painted butt cheeks.
5. And this guy redoes his spray-pants before he goes skateboarding.
6. Confirming this is definitely not a real thing and almost absolutely an April Fools’ prank, you can’t actually order them from their store.
8. Like meggings.
- Donald Trump wants President Obama to be investigated, saying he knew about Hillary Clinton's private email server 📩
- Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- Here's what some European cities are offering to convince London's banks, companies, and entrepreneurs to move post-Brexit.
- A dad is bringing his 6-year-old son's drawings to life with the help of Photoshop 🖊💭