2. There’s also a promotional video, advertising a spray-on jean that is “contoured through the thigh, knee, and ankle… that fits like second skin.”
3. This girl loves the freedom she has wearing nothing but blue denim-color spray paint.
4. This girl is trying to pick out which top would go best with her painted butt cheeks.
5. And this guy redoes his spray-pants before he goes skateboarding.
6. Confirming this is definitely not a real thing and almost absolutely an April Fools’ prank, you can’t actually order them from their store.
8. Like meggings.
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈