7. The FDA forbids non-food items being sold inside of food items:
The Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act at Section 402(d)(1) says that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally imbedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value and is non-injurious to health. No such regulation has been issued.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."