1. The protest was organized by About-Face, a nonprofit based in San Francisco that educates women about how the media can affect body image and self-esteem.
Whoooo! Tasha and I took the pledge! @aboutfacesf
3. The women (and one guy on the right there) picketed the storefront, holding signs featuring body-positive messages like “I pledge to love my body” and “Fat & fabulous.”
Group with @aboutfacesf shed most of their clothes to raise awareness about body image issues: http://t.co/Ymv6yejcH9
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀