1. The protest was organized by About-Face, a nonprofit based in San Francisco that educates women about how the media can affect body image and self-esteem.
Whoooo! Tasha and I took the pledge! @aboutfacesf
3. The women (and one guy on the right there) picketed the storefront, holding signs featuring body-positive messages like “I pledge to love my body” and “Fat & fabulous.”
Group with @aboutfacesf shed most of their clothes to raise awareness about body image issues: http://t.co/Ymv6yejcH9
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱