1. The protest was organized by About-Face, a nonprofit based in San Francisco that educates women about how the media can affect body image and self-esteem.
Whoooo! Tasha and I took the pledge! @aboutfacesf
3. The women (and one guy on the right there) picketed the storefront, holding signs featuring body-positive messages like “I pledge to love my body” and “Fat & fabulous.”
Group with @aboutfacesf shed most of their clothes to raise awareness about body image issues: http://t.co/Ymv6yejcH9
- The men who attacked Istanbul's main airport on Tuesday, killing 44 people, were from Russia, Uzbekistan, and Kyrgyzstan.
- During the 2014 Scottish referendum, Trump said independence would be "devastating" for Scotland. Last week he celebrated Brexit.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.