2. From The Smoking Gun article:
After Malson briefly left the residence, she returned and “began to listen to Macklemore’s song ‘Thrift Shop,’ which Hansen was singing while laying on the couch.” Malson, pictured in the above mug shot, told cops that Hansen sang the lyrics “over and over,” and that she asked him to stop “25 times” before the fracas began.
“He just annoyed me,” Malson told police. She also reportedly confessed that, “I grabbed him around the throat” and “I did it for intimidation.”
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- The UK Supreme Court ruled that it's legal for the government to keep couples apart because of their income.
- Yalla! You can now download a new Arab emoji keyboard that includes a belly dancer, Oman Chips, and more 👏