back to top

A Local News Reporter On Live TV Accidentally Ate Cat Vomit Off The Floor And Oh My God Was It Gross

Warning: This post contains images of a man accidentally eating cat vomit on live television.

Posted on
Advertisement

Then in the next segment, he takes OFF his shoe and HOLDS it up to the camera. He then explains in horrifying detail that he ate cat vomit he had stepped in while leaving the house that morning.

And then he tweeted about it.

I just ate cat vomit, I thought it was grape nuts! Omg!!!

Scot Haney

@ScotHaney3

I just ate cat vomit, I thought it was grape nuts! Omg!!!

/ Via

I thought they were grape nuts on the floor, i ate them. It was actually cat vomit that i must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe

Scot Haney

@ScotHaney3

I thought they were grape nuts on the floor, i ate them. It was actually cat vomit that i must have stepped in at home. It came off my shoe

/ Via

Ryan Broderick is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.

Contact Ryan Broderick at ryan@buzzfeed.com.

Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.

Promoted