2. Whitney wrote that 12 hours later she was on the phone with a Jennifer Moorhead and asked her if she ever put a daughter up for adoption.
I posted the picture that I was asking people to share around 9pm on Wednesday. I knew I probably shouldn’t get my hopes up, but I just couldn’t help refreshing my page to see how many shares I was getting, or if any emails were coming through yet. I never imagined that picture would be shared over 3,600 times! I recieved a message on facebook from a lady in Florida that said she had a list of possible phone numbers for a woman that had the same name as my mom. At 7:59 on Thursday morning, I called the first number on the list she had given me. It worked! The very first phone number she had given me was the correct number! When someone answered the phone, I asked if Jennifer was there. When she said it was her, I told her I know it probably sounds crazy, but asked if she had placed a baby up for adoption in 1991.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food to Faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Donald Trump's presidency.
- Several people are trapped after an avalanche buried an Italian hotel Wednesday night following a succession of earthquakes.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JPMorgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸