4. Xenna said the alleged attack was due to jealousy:
“They must be jealous that I’m going off to do something with my life… Nothing like this has ever happened to me before. I’m still shaken… I’ve had to cancel three appearances this week. If my jaw is broken I could be out of action for two months.”
5. Xenna and her mom talk about the incident:
6. Though many Twitter users sympathize with Xenna’s bullying, others are calling her a “famewhore” or say she was “looking for attention.”
- The former Miss Universe pageant winner who Donald Trump called fat says he treated her "like trash." Now, she's fighting back.
- Senate Republicans said that Donald Trump should have attacked Hillary Clinton on the email scandal and Benghazi during Monday's debate.
- The FDA wants to define what "healthy" actually means on food labels 🍎