1. Melissa Jordan, the mother of a young boy being looked after by A Heavenly Haven Child Care center, discovered alarming photos of her son online.
2. The photos showed her three-year-old in a high chair looking distraught, with captioning making fun of his delayed speech difficulties.
4. Along with photos of other children being looked after by A Heavenly Haven, including this one mocking a boy’s teeth.
A Heavenly Haven’s position on the actions of the employees involved zero tolerance, and the employees have been terminated. A Heavenly Haven is a Christian-based Childcare Development Center that has served the Peninsula for over 15 years. We have an excellent record and long term relationship with many families we have served on the Peninsula. This incident, caused by an employee, does not reflect who we are as a childcare provider nor will it deter us from providing a safe and nurturing environment for our children.
(h/t The Consumerist)
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱