1. Spoleto set-up a hidden camera in one of their restaurants for International Women’s Day and organized a stunt for customers.
3. If the women answered yes they would eat for free.
4. According to Spoleto’s video, the reactions were generally really positive.
6. With over 500 women in the store eating for free that day.
- It's the third day of the Democratic National Convention. Here's where things stand 🇺🇸
- John Hinckley Jr., who tried to kill President Reagan in 1981, will be freed from a psychiatric hospital, a judge ruled.