2. Adamek’s streaking was posted to Vine and then uploaded to YouTube, with many students calling him a legend.
5. In their segment, they aired footage of Adamek streaking across the field.
6. They also interviewed Mike Campbell, the principal of Sparkman High School, who openly discusses Adamek’s case, albeit vaguely.
7. From WHNT’s original story about the streaking incident:
“There’s the legal complications,” says Campbell, “public lewdness and court consequences outside of school with the legal system as well as school consequences that the school system has set up.”
While he was not at liberty to divulge details that lead to the indecent display, Campbell says the incident was much more than a mere prank.
“This situation was totally different, something not related to that at all.”
8. The full segment has been uploaded to YouTube.
10. Campbell declined to comment when asked by reporters about Adamek’s suicide, but Sparkman High School did hold a memorial service.
11. Many have pointed to the stress of Adamek’s expulsion from school and the possibility of being labeled a sex offender as factors that contributed to his decision to kill himself.
â€Jessie Lyn Fouseâ€
forever remembered. #RIPChristianAdamek â¤
12. The community of Huntsville is currently in mourning over Adamek’s death.
#RIPChristianAdamek WE LOVE YOUâ¤ï¸
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."