2. Adamek’s streaking was posted to Vine and then uploaded to YouTube, with many students calling him a legend.
5. In their segment, they aired footage of Adamek streaking across the field.
6. They also interviewed Mike Campbell, the principal of Sparkman High School, who openly discusses Adamek’s case, albeit vaguely.
7. From WHNT’s original story about the streaking incident:
“There’s the legal complications,” says Campbell, “public lewdness and court consequences outside of school with the legal system as well as school consequences that the school system has set up.”
While he was not at liberty to divulge details that lead to the indecent display, Campbell says the incident was much more than a mere prank.
“This situation was totally different, something not related to that at all.”
8. The full segment has been uploaded to YouTube.
10. Campbell declined to comment when asked by reporters about Adamek’s suicide, but Sparkman High School did hold a memorial service.
11. Many have pointed to the stress of Adamek’s expulsion from school and the possibility of being labeled a sex offender as factors that contributed to his decision to kill himself.
â€Jessie Lyn Fouseâ€
forever remembered. #RIPChristianAdamek â¤
12. The community of Huntsville is currently in mourning over Adamek’s death.
#RIPChristianAdamek WE LOVE YOUâ¤ï¸
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial is set to take place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂