4. But in all seriousness, Dave Grohl just seems like he’d be a blast to hang out with.
5. Oh, while we’re talking about his Nirvana days, here’s a photo of him and Krist Novoselic hanging out with Flea and Anthony Kiedis from Red Hot Chili Peppers.
6. He’s got awesome friends, like Slash and Lemmy from Motörhead. He also hangs out with Tenacious D and Queens of the Stone Age.
24. And lastly, if you needed anymore proof that Dave Grohl is the coolest guy on the planet, watch this two-minute video about his love of coffee.
- Hillary Clinton called Donald Trump's attacks on former Miss Universe Alicia Machado "unhinged."
- In a newly released video deposition Trump implied he planned to call Mexicans "rapists" when he announced his presidential run.
- The hair vitamins promoted by the Kardashians make "largely inaccurate" nutrient claims, according to lab tests.