1. The Bay Area waited on this morning’s Supreme Court rulings, many gathering inside San Francisco’s City Hall.
Awaiting the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage. Packed San Francisco City Hall.
Joe A. W. Fitzgerald
A panorama of San Francisco city hall crowd waiting on #prop8 #doma@SCOTUSblog
Crowd at SF City Hall awaiting #Prop8 #DOMA #SCOTUS rulings. @KTVU
6. As the first ruling went out, striking down the Defense Of Marriage Act, the hall erupted.
San Francisco City Hall erupts in cheers as DOMA is deemed unconstitutional.
I adore you, San Francisco. #loveislove
RT @lindsayklife: San Francisco via @SupeJaneKim #loveislove
16. And then the ruling went out.
18. Married same-sex couples will now be federally recognized in 12 states, plus Washington D.C.
- Eric Trump said it took "courage" for his father to refrain from bringing up Bill Clinton's infidelity during Monday's presidential debate.
- As a perpetually plugged-in, texting, swiping, selfie-taking human being, you might be damaging your body without realizing it.
- The Senate voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that would allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.