1. The Bay Area waited on this morning’s Supreme Court rulings, many gathering inside San Francisco’s City Hall.
Awaiting the Supreme Court ruling on gay marriage. Packed San Francisco City Hall.
Joe A. W. Fitzgerald
A panorama of San Francisco city hall crowd waiting on #prop8 #doma@SCOTUSblog
Crowd at SF City Hall awaiting #Prop8 #DOMA #SCOTUS rulings. @KTVU
6. As the first ruling went out, striking down the Defense Of Marriage Act, the hall erupted.
San Francisco City Hall erupts in cheers as DOMA is deemed unconstitutional.
I adore you, San Francisco. #loveislove
RT @lindsayklife: San Francisco via @SupeJaneKim #loveislove
16. And then the ruling went out.
18. Married same-sex couples will now be federally recognized in 12 states, plus Washington D.C.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏