1. There are people in monster masks.
The villagers of Vevchani, in Southwestern Macedonia, filled the streets on Sunday, January 13, 2013 to celebrate a 14 centuries old Saint’s day. St. Vasilij’s Day marks the arrival of the New Year according the The Julian Calendar. The carnival has a lot of pagan influence and in modern times it has turned into a celebration of political and social satire.
2. A lot of people in monster masks.
4. Just lots and lots of fire and monsters.
5. Some celebrities like Barack Obama…
6. …and Elvis.
7. Facebook was there.
8. Spongebob Squarepants showed up too.
9. A couple of gentleman out for an afternoon stroll.
10. Live music.
11. Some Draculas hanging out.
12. A witch on a bicycle.
13. And a tiny clown.
- United Airlines settled with the man who was violently dragged off a plane in a video that spurred widespread outrage.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔