1. Get a rare look behind the scenes at BuzzFeed Motion Pictures as we go Behind Eugene.
2. You might not realize this, but a BuzzFeed producer does everything from top to bottom on a shoot.
In fact, we have our own interns do a lot of the heavy lifting, as we don’t have crews.
4. And it shows! After all, he’s responsible for some of our most massive hits.
5. So, ok, he has ridiculously high standards because “sometimes quality can come at a cost, and that cost can be people’s comfort.”
6. “He demands so much of the people around him, maybe to the point where he doesn’t think a lot about the people around him.”
8. …And his research liaison Kari.
10. Eugene was under a lot of pressure, but had a clear mission:
11. But Andrew Gauthier, the executive producer at BuzzFeed Motion Pictures, wasn’t so sure he could get it done in time.
12. As the shoot got closer, it was clear that his ideas might still be too big. Literally.
13. On the day of the shoot, Eugene was on all the details. He was even showing the wedding dress models how to werk.
“Why isn’t Eugene in a dress?”
15. In a nutshell:
16. But once everyone got in the groove, it was looking real sexy.
17. That’s a wrap!
18. “You gotta be strict, you gotta get everything down, because, in the end, they’re gonna succeed. And they succeeded today, they were great.”
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it — and it could get worse ❌📰