1. You wanted to be on THE kid’s game show of the mid-aughts – and still do, tbh.
2. You bolted straight after school so you could be home in time for your daily dose of 4 p.m. entertainment.
3. Which meant you had to skip the first half hour of Rollercoaster.
4. Admit it: You raved to the intro. Not only was it a banger and a half, it also gifted us great words to live by.
5. You and your faves pretended to be on the show by using the living room tiles as the game zone.
6. And you felt like a total badass with your imaginary risk controller.
7. You hated your primary school with a burning passion when the show ended.
8. If your primary school didn't enter the show, then you rooted for the school located closest to yours.
9. Otherwise, you went for the most ~stylish~ of the three – and further, bets were placed on which contestant would run to the top of the game zone first.
10. You knew this fella as Jesse Tobin instead of James – and you wondered if they were both brothers before you realized they were the same person.
11. And you also knew the hazards were the most savage screens EVER, especially “Swap Places.”
That hazard was a GAME-CHANGER. SERIOUSLY.
12. You got pissed when the contestants got the easy questions wrong.
13. You know what else bugged the hell out of you? When the contestant failed to avoid the same hazard from their previous run, or from the other contestant’s run.
"GO DIAGONALLY LEFT YOU FOOL" - You, again.