1. It taught us to extend the first letter of your name when introducing yourself.
2. It taught us how to loser sneeze...
3. ...and to "malignant *this*."
4. Most importantly, though, it taught us how to put word A into word B.
5. It taught us to bust a move...
...to either Blaque's "As If"...
...or to Rufus King's "Just What I Need."
6. It taught us the importance of spirit fingers.
7. It taught us to always, always, ALWAYS credit our sources.
8. It taught us to enter with some 'tude...
9. ...to command your audience's attention...
10. ...and to make your mark as you leave.
11. It taught us to achieve success on your own terms.
12. Because it all pays off when you do.
13. Speaking of success, it taught us that when you do achieve it, OWN IT.
14. It taught us that actions say a lot about a person.
15. It taught us to suck it up, whether we like it or not.
16. It taught us to always quote back what your S.O. says.
17. It taught us that even if we’re loud and clear about how we feel, we can't control the other person.
18. It taught us that if you want something, go for it. No one's stopping ya!
19. And, last but not least, it taught us to always bring your A game.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!