1. This is the baby bird that wanted to become famous.
2. With some amateur investigation, I determined this is a Yellow-Throated Verio.
If you’re extremely interested, which I doubt you are, you can read all about the bird at the National Geographic website.
3. Which basically means the bird loves to pose for pictures.
It wouldn’t take its eyes off the camera.
- Saturday is Trump's 100th day in office. We found an average of about one false statement per day from him and his aides so far 💯
- A luxury event called Fyre Festival turned into a total shitshow. Headliners dropped out and guests tweeted photos of bare-bones food and lodging 😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- A teen had a remarkably petty response when her ex asked for his prom money back: She paid him in all pennies 😏