1. Karl Malone- Special Delivery
What made Karl Malone think a basketball could fit inside a mailbox? Just leave it on the front porch brah!
2. Brian Bosworth - The Land of the Boz
In the Land of Boz, Dorothy is now over 18 and getting fresh with the Boz.
3. Lawrence Taylor – The Terminator
4. Jim Everett- General Blade
Jim Everett, a crossover athlete who blurred the lines between sports posters and pornos.
5. Michael Jordan- Space
Jordan-1, Issac Newton-0
6. Christian Okoye- Nigerian Nightmare
Okoye looks very worried/confused/upset about this poster. I don’t blame him.
7. Mark McGwire and Jose Canseco- The Bash Brothers
Jose Canseco turned out to be a terrible brother….
8. Randall Cunningham- The Eagle Has Landed
The combination of football, eagles, and moon landings make this the most American poster of all time.
9. Mike Singletary- Bermuda Triangle
The sexual tension in the room was too much for this Green Bay Packer to handle.
10. Eric Davis- 44 Magnum
Something tells me that the MLB would not have allowed this nowadays.
The only thing that stands between the world and complete annihilation is Jim McMahon’s mullet.
12. Wade Boggs- Out of this World
He just looks like a Wade, you know what I mean?
13. Dominique Wilkins- The Highlight Zone
Another athlete in space? Sure, why not.
14. Daryl Dawkins- Chocolate Thunder
The look of a man ready to have sex with his ex on a cold winter night.
15. Mark Gastineau- Markan the Barbarian
Mark would sacrifice a virgin to the volcano gods without thinking twice.
16. Patrick Ewing- Madison Square Gaurdian
The puns are getting a little out of control.
17. Andre Dawson- The Hawk
Andre’s nickname is the hawk but he looks absolutely terrified to be holding one.
18. Jim Kelly- Kelly’s Heroes
I wish our military uniforms looked like this.
19. Curt Warner- The Blade Runner
Instead of throwback uniform nights, the NFL should have ‘Back to the Future’ nights where all uniforms look like this.
20. James Worthy- L.A. Law
Why the hell is James Worthy a lawyer? What kind of law do you think he practices? Can he remove my jay-walking ticket?
21. Now in Wallpaper form!
All posters by John & Tock Costacos.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰