This tingles a little bit, but that’s about the worst of it: The Food and Drug Administration has confirmed General Foods’ claim, repeated in newspaper ads and in letters to school principals around the country, that Pop Rocks are completely safe to eat.
4. What happens at 0:31 of this video will not happen to your stomach.
5. Neither will this.
6. Which is good news, because Pop Rocks are a total gas!
That said, we still can’t be sure what happens when you mix Pop Rocks and soda. So until some guys come along someday and prove that eating them together ISN’T like swallowing a bomb, be careful: Don’t eat Pop Rocks and drink soda at the same time. Better safe than exploded.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Surprise, surprise. Navient, formerly known as Sallie Mae, is the most complained-about financial company in the US 🎓💰
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- One year after Beyoncé released 'Lemonade,' she's set up a scholarship for women in college called the Formation Scholars 🍋