1. Harry Potter’s Trip To Penn Station Is So Adorable It Hurts
Improv Everywhere dressed an 11-year-old actor up as Harry Potter and sent him to Penn Station to catch the train to Hogwarts. Watching him ask strangers for directions to Platform 9 3/4 will pretty much make your day. (3:27)
3. An Absolutely Hilarious Dramatic Reenactment Of YouTube Comments
YouTube comment wars are some of the craziest things in the world. So comedy channel Dead Parrot had two actors stage a fight between two YouTubers on a One Direction video as a dramatic scene, and the results will *not* disappoint. (3:15)
13. The Thanksgivukkah Anthem You Never Knew You Needed
Thanksgiving and Hannukah only fall out on the same day once every 70,000 years. This super-fun song will convince you to make the most of this year’s glorious coincidence. (2:24)
15. Because Girls Can Be Engineers Too
A toy manufacturer called Goldieblox is trying to get girls interested in science and math from a young age. So they made this amazing music video – featuring a rewritten version of the Beastie Boys classic “Girls” – where three young girls turn their stereotypically “girly” toys into a dazzling Rube Goldberg machine. (2:06)
- US Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- A top Democrat said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- London police say seven arrests were made in connection to the Parliament attack. At least three people died and 29 others were injured.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️