1. This new VICE short tells the story behind DJ and composer Natalie Elizabeth Weiss’s Baby DJ School, which opened in Brooklyn in September.
4. According to the school’s Facebook page, the three-month program “transforms the ordinary Mommy-and-me sing-along experience into an educational escapade into the wonderful worlds of electro, hip-hop, and house.”
Weiss also claims that Baby DJ School “increases gross and fine motor skills, spatial reasoning, language skills and fosters a special bond between caretaker and baby because they are both learning a new skill!”
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎