1. Conversation Starters
Your whole life is one long group chat with your best friends or closest family members, and you pride yourself on always giving everyone something to talk about. As far as you’re concerned, kicking off a truly epic message thread with something amazing is one of the most satisfying things there is.
2. People Who Are Terrified Of Their Inbox
Shouldn’t there be something genuinely FRIENDLY in your inbox? Why does every single email have to be a bill or a scam or something scary from your boss or an incredibly awkward hello from an ex you’d rather not talk to anymore? *shudders*
You’ve got a LOT to do, be it work, school, or taking care of your family. But even someone as busy as you needs a little distraction now and then, which is why it’s so lovely to have the very best of BuzzFeed right there in your inbox for you to explore when you need a break.
5. People Who Want Some Peace And Quiet
The internet is great, sure, but there’s just so MUCH of it, and sifting through everything out there to find the stories that are really worth your time can be overwhelming. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone cut through all the noise for you, and to be able to check in on your own time?
6. Your Mom Or Dad
Your parents love funny stuff, and even though they’re pretty savvy, it can sometimes be tough to explain to them how to find what they’re looking for on BuzzFeed. So why not just have the very best posts sent right to them every morning? They’ll brag about you to all their friends!
7. People Who Have Trouble Getting Up In The Morning
You are the exact opposite of a morning person, and the fact that the world asks you to be up before noon is a cruel joke. So anything that manages to make your morning less impossible and more entertaining makes a big difference. (Although you’ll still want to go back to bed.)
There is SO MUCH AMAZING out there on the internet, and you want to make sure you’re always the first one of your friends to find out about it. You live your whole life ahead of the curve and you intend to keep it that way, which means that you are on a must-know basis with the new and hot.
9. Very Thoughtful People
You carry everyone you love with you all the time, and sometimes you like to share something to cheer someone up, or to help them celebrate, or just to let them know you’re thinking of them. And having an email full of wonderful things every morning makes it all the easier for you to be the friend or family member you always try to be.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻