1. Avril Lavigne’s New Video Is Just… Yikes
Meowing cat motions, bored-looking backup dancers, and what some are interpreting as cultural appropriation? Yup, Avril Lavigne’s new single “Hello Kitty” is easily the most cringeworthy music video so far this year. (3:19)
7. Little Boy’s Lost Hat Is Actually On His Head
Don’t worry about it, little guy! We’ve all been there. (1:01)
11. 5-Year-Old Rocks Out To Heavy Metal In Her Car Seat
This little girl is almost definitely the cutest headbanger ever. Wait for it. (1:04)
17. Signs You’re Turning Into Your Mom
The bad news is, you’re turning into your mom. The good news is, you’re turning into your mom. (2:06)
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage in a case that could have huge implications for the "gig economy" 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀