1. If Women’s Roles In Ads Were Played By Men
You’ve never seen commercials like these before. Sex appeal sure does look different when you turn it around. (1:39)
3. An Insanely Delightful Japanese Gum Commercial
What’s so great about this ad for Japanese chewing gum brand Lotte? Two words: GIANT CAT. (0:16)
5. Meet The Future Best Big Brother Ever
Logan’s parents asked him to read a list of things he’ll do this year. His reaction when he realizes one of them is becoming a big brother will make you melt. (0:37)
7. The Nun Who Blew The World Away On “The Voice”
You might not expect to see a nun performing on The Voice. But Sister Cristina Scuccia sang an Alicia Keys song on the Italian version of the show this week and absolutely killed it. (8:20)
9. The Most Fun A Dog’s Ever Had
This dog isn’t allowed on the bed. So its owner installed a hidden camera to see what happens when he leaves. (2:07)
11. Does Bradley Cooper’s Entire Career Exist To Prove Louis C.K. Wrong?
Louis C.K. once declared that no acting student asking Sean Penn questions on Inside the Actors Studio would ever be famous themselves. Um, he might want to ask Oscar nominee Bradley Cooper about that. (1:49)
15. A Pregnancy In Adorable Time Lapse
Tom Fletcher from McFly and his wife Giovanna took a photo of her pregnancy every day. Then they made this unbelievably cute time-lapse video set to an original song. (3:09)
17. Guys Attempt To Do Their Girlfriends’ Makeup
Every relationship starts with a good foundation. But that foundation probably shouldn’t be applied by a guy. (1:44)
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.