5. What Does The World Eat For Breakfast?
Sure, you could just have a cup of coffee in the morning. But after this delightful look at how countries around the world do breakfast, you’ll want much more than that. (1:49)
9. The Most Adorable Mother-Daughter Exchange You’ll See This Week
This exchange between a mother and her daughter on what to say when strangers try to talk to you is almost impossibly cute. Keep an eye out for one of the best shoulder shimmies of all time! (0:58)
15. What Happens When You Hire The Muppets As Interns
BuzzFeed recently decided to give the Muppets a chance as interns. To be perfectly honest, though, they left a lot to be desired. (2:22)
17. The Cutest Possible Case For Cupcakes
This three-year-old REALLY wants a cupcake for dinner. And his argument to his mom for why he needs one is pretty adorable. (2:36)
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- The Supreme Court denied a death-row inmate's last requests giving Arkansas the go ahead to carry out their fourth and final execution this month.
- Sean Spicer blamed the Obama administration for not vetting Michael Flynn before he became Trump's national security adviser 🤔
- There's a potential writers strike looming and it could suddenly cause some of your favorite TV shows to go off air 📺